No-Code Developers MarketplaceNo-Code Developers Marketplace
- GOAL: Develop and customize all the necessary features for a functional and optimized no-code development marketplace based on WordPress
- CLIENT REQUEST: Help with PHP & WordPress requests to launch the no-code development marketplace in the form of MVP
- CLIENT INDUSTRY: No-code software development
- PROJECT TYPE: WordPress custom development project where WPRiders is a key development partner due to our specialization in delivering cost-efficient MVPs and extensive experience developing WordPress marketplaces
Paperwork Pros is a Chicago-based technology company that offers two products that are both related to the no-code software industry.
Forms2Docs is their document configuration software that helps businesses to quickly and easily configure and generate their important documents (proposals, agreements, inspections, etc.).
No-Code Developers is their niche platform marketplace site where businesses can find qualified no-code developers to work on projects.
WPRiders is a key development partner for Paperwork Pros’ No-Code Developers marketplace.
Our process & implementation
- Sign up
- Developers page listing with search filters
- Post a project page with custom fields
- Bidding options
- Sign up
- Projects proposals page
- Profile page
- Portfolio page
Our work also involved fixing and optimizing the previous coding done on the website. Moreover, we implemented a Site Reset functionality that allows deleting, restoring, or clearing certain sections (Projects, Bids, Workrooms, Developers, or Employers).
In the process of optimizing the platform, we also made sure the website is completely responsive and adjusts to all devices.