WPRiders - WordPress Experts
Sales Development Representative for 5-Star Web Development Agency – contractor, remote position, extraordinary benefits
You are a Sales Development Representative experienced at cold calling. You can book sales meetings by calling prospects in the US and the UK. But ultimately, you are a discoverer who will help us open up a new sales channel and who understands this quest. VERY IMPORTANT: You will be asked for specific references for this experience.
WPRiders is a premium WordPress development agency where we handle highly challenging projects. With more than 1450 projects delivered, we know what works and what doesn’t work. Beyond that, WPRiders is a place where you grow as a person, where you read books and study in order to become the best version of yourself.
“It’s a place where you learn something new every day“ – at least, that’s what our team members say.
What’s in it for you
- You will be part of a 5-star team: an open, honest, helpful, excellence-oriented team. More than 1500 web projects delivered together with hundreds of 5-star reviews.
- International team – our team is spread across 6 countries and the official language is English
- International exposure – 99% of our projects are with customers from the US, Canada, Australia, Asia, and Western Europe.
- Flexibility – you will set your own agenda and will work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
- Continuous learning: daily study time, book budget, Kindle for Amazon books, audiobooks on Audible
- Work according to the highest standards
- Pay it forward philosophy: we adhere to Open Source principles and movement by regularly publishing articles and source code (i.e. snippets, plugins, etc).
- An incredibly talented team with a healthy organizational culture that encourages learning and self-growth
- Excellent payout & benefits packages tailored to your personal needs
- Family-friendly work culture: flexible hours during the day so you can take your kid out where it is needed (kindergarten or school, GP, other classes), free paid days for courses. In fact, we strive to reduce the tension between work and family and try to embed and promote policies and practices that genuinely support employees to thrive at work and at home.
- WordCamp Europe participation with the WPRiders team – all expenses paid by us. This is reserved for part-time or full-time colleagues who’ve been with us for at least 1 year.
- We encourage you to do a Vipassana/Goenka meditation retreat per year. If you are full-time or part-time, we will pay for the days you are at the retreat so you don’t have to consume out of your vacation days.
- Research each prospect before making the call (we will provide a database of prospects).
- Book 35 sales meetings per month for the Sales Account Executive by averaging 15 quality/qualification conversations per day.
- Connect with leads through calls, emails and DMs by following scripts, including objection handling.
- Use a CRM system to diligently record every interaction and follow up.
What we are looking for in you
- Experience at cold calling to book sales meetings for a sales person
- You worked with websites and you know some of the language/jargon/vocabulary
- Excellent command of English
- Computer acumen, including some experience with CRMs, Word, Excel and/or Google Docs and Sheets
- Diligence and attention to details
Our company overview
World-class programming put to work for small to mid-sized businesses, startups, and nonprofits. We build a LOT of websites, digital platforms, and custom plugins for the biggest brands and coolest startups so we know what works and what doesn’t.
Our core values
- Accountability: we do our job well and we are reliable. We work efficiently since we believe it is only up to us to deliver the promised results.
- Integrity: we follow one simple rule – always do the right thing. We are honest and open with our customers. We keep our promises and treat our stakeholders with respect and consideration, just as we would want them to treat us.
- Personal growth: we are passionate about our work. We are also open to personal change and continuous improvement. That is why we constantly challenge ourselves to find new ideas and solutions in our pursuit of excellence.
- Contribution: we are part of the Open Source community. We are determined and dedicated to its success. We gladly share our know-how as keynote speakers and our code to inspire and help others just as we were inspired and helped by the Open Source family.
How to apply
Please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject “SDR job” telling us about your most recent experience booking sales meetings for someone else. Because then your application will stand out.