WPRiders - Custom WordPress Development
WPRiders is a technical web development agency where we handle highly challenging Enterprise projects. Beyond that, WPRiders is a place where you grow as a person, where you read books and study a lot in order to become the best version of yourself.
You will work to solve complex issues concerning Enterprise custom development for clients based in the US, Australia and Western Europe.
“It’s a place where you learn something new every day“ – at least, that’s what our developers say.
To join our team, you need
- to be proficient with HTML, CSS and SASS
- to have good knowledge of React – we want to see real working examples
- to be pixel perfect – provide examples of websites you created starting from a PSD
- to be honest – namely to be somebody who likes to play fair
- to be accountable – to do your job paying respect to yourself, your work and your clients
- to like learning – to search and experiment new things that you can immediately put into practice
- to be proficient in English, both reading and writing
- Previous experience with a framework/toolkit (Bootstrap, Foundation, Susy, etc.): minimum 1 year
- Working experience with React: 1 year
- A basic understanding of one of these frameworks would be an advantage: CanJS, Angular, Backbone, Aurelia, VueJs, Ember
What’s in it for you?
- interesting projects that will challenge your brain
- continuous learning: daily study time, book budget, Kindle for Amazon books, audio books on Audible
- international exposure – 98% of our clients are international on a wide variety of Enterprise projects
- great salary and benefits
- medical insurance
- acquisition of new laptop/desktop on any of the operating systems of your choice: Mac/Linux/Windows
- we open source parts of our code to help the community – important for your personal branding
- Flexibility – work from home or from our office
- an incredibly talented team with a healthy organizational culture which encourages learning and self-growth
As a developer, you will
- extend existing websites with new functionalities
- style new pages to match the provided PSD or requirements
- ability to implement designs based on existing designs, e.g. having an old site replicate the UI into a new platform
- use a mobile first approach
- update already existing web pages to apply styling changes, fix bugs or implement new functionalities
integrate website’s front-end code into JSP pages
- keep an eye on latest frameworks
- use JS design patterns without over engineering the solution
Our company overview
WPRiders is a premium web development agency for clients across 5 continents.
Our core values:
- Accountability: we do our job well. We work efficiently since we believe it is only up to us to deliver the promised results.
- Integrity: we follow one simple rule – always do the right thing. We are honest and open with our customers. We keep our promises and treat our stakeholders with respect and consideration, just as we would want them to treat us.
- Personal growth: we are passionate about our work. We are also open to personal change and continuous improvement. That is why we constantly challenge ourselves to find new ideas and solutions in our pursuit of excellence.
- Contribution: we are part of the Open Source community. We are determined and dedicated to its success. We gladly share our know-how as keynote speakers and our code to inspire and help others just as we were inspired and helped by the Open Source family.
How to apply