WPRiders - WordPress Experts
Please note this is a job for Bucharest residents only.
WPRiders is a premium WordPress development agency where we handle highly challenging projects. With more than 1500 projects delivered, we know what works and what doesn’t work. Beyond that, WPRiders is a place where you grow as a person, where you read books and study in order to become the best version of yourself.
“It’s a place where you learn something new every day“ – at least, that’s what our team members say.
We are looking for a talented Administrative Manager to join our company.
This is a remote work-from-home job; but you will need to run some errands from time to time in the Bucharest area.
What’s in it for you?
- This is a position where you can develop as a future manager, where you will make decisions and come up with solutions to solve important problems and not only “execute tasks”.
- You will be part of a 5-star team: an open, honest, helpful, excellence-oriented team. More than 1500 web projects delivered together with hundreds of 5-star reviews.
- International exposure – 99% of our customers are from the US and Western Europe; our colleagues are based in 6 countries and the official company language is English.
- Balance stability with problem-solving – most of the tasks in this position are routinely based; however, from time to time you’ll be required to put your creativity to work in order to solve some important administrative challenges.
- Flexibility – you will set your own agenda and will work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
- Continuous learning: daily study time, book budget, Kindle for Amazon books, audiobooks on Audible
- Work according to the highest standards
- Pay it forward philosophy: we adhere to Open Source principles and movement by regularly publishing articles and source code (i.e. snippets, plugins, etc).
- An incredibly talented team with a healthy organizational culture that encourages learning and self-growth
- Excellent payout & benefits
- WordCamp Europe participation with the WPRiders team – all expenses paid by us. This is reserved for part-time or full-time colleagues who’ve been with us for at least 1 year
- We encourage you to do a Vipassana/Goenka meditation retreat per year. If you are full-time or part-time, we will pay for the days you are at the retreat so you don’t have to consume out of your vacation days
- Processes monthly expenses and invoices and handovers to accounting.
- Periodically review legal documents/contracts that support the sales process (small adjustments).
- Contacts suppliers and keeps a record of all invoices.
- Record office expenditures and manage the budget.
- Prepare recurring operational and sales reports and special reports as required by the business.
- Adjust contracts according to instructions
- Perform additional duties and assignments as required by the business activity.
- Responsible for human resources administrative tasks, including but not limited to employee onboarding (creating accounts for new hires).
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like company events, celebrations, and conferences for the team.
- Availability to run errands in the Bucharest area
- Be the primary point person for local staff.
What we are looking for in you
- University degree – ideally in Economics or Accounting
- Proven ability to achieve results, handle responsibilities, and not only tasks
- Customer focus, ability to interact with employees, clients & suppliers in a harmonious and predictable way
- Proficient in using Google SpreadSheets, MS Office
- Able to work without direct supervision, takes initiative, and solve problems
- Able to handle acquisitions for goods as well as licenses
- Proven planning skills
Our company overview
World-class programming put to work for small to mid-sized businesses, startups, and nonprofits. We build a LOT of websites, digital platforms, and custom plugins for the biggest brands and coolest startups so we know what works and what doesn’t.
Our core values:
- Accountability: we do our job well. We work efficiently since we believe it is only up to us to deliver the promised results.
- Integrity: we follow one simple rule – always do the right thing. We are honest and open with our customers. We keep our promises and treat our stakeholders with respect and consideration, just as we would want them to treat us.
- Personal growth: we are passionate about our work. We are also open to personal change and continuous improvement. That is why we constantly challenge ourselves to find new ideas and solutions in our pursuit of excellence.
- Contribution: we are part of the Open Source community. We are determined and dedicated to its success. We gladly share our know-how as keynote speakers and our code to inspire and help others just as we were inspired and helped by the Open Source family.
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Also, please answer the following question (in English): Why do you think you are a good fit for this job?